Infobase is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Infobase takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Infobase Learning Cloud:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Beyond compliance, the Infobase Learning Cloud library contains online training materials focused on helping schools, colleges and universities ensure the accessibility of their instructional materials through training on creating accessible documents, devices and technologies used by special populations, as well as accessibility features of Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and others.
Please find links below to both our WCAG 2.0 Statement as well as our VPAT